Sunday, September 04, 2005




Polyphonic Pharos

Size: 8" x 10"
Medium: Archival Digital Print
Surface: High-Quality Glossy Photo Paper mounted onto Wood Panel
Style: Abstract
Artist: Thaneeya McArdle

This vibrant, festive piece is bursting with colors and details. My love of brightly colored pop art merges with my love of Australian aboriginal dot painting to form a unique stylistic fusion that combines the tribal with the contemporary. My abstract art is also heavily inspired by my world travels, particularly my visits to remote tribal villages in the Kutch region of India, and the amazingly detailed embroidery work produced in their handicrafts.

This auction is for an archival digital print made from one of my paintings. The print is made with high quality inks on glossy photo paper, which has been mounted onto a wood panel for extra sturdiness and protection.

This print is a standard size for framing and may be hung with any side facing up!

This painting is SOLD.


No comments: